Monday, June 8, 2009

Joyful Baby Store Summer Schedule

 
 
 
 

Summer is a busy time around my house. We live on a small farm and the farm chores seem to grow. Add in the weeding and taking care of a large garden, canning and freezing fruits and vegetables and summer BBQ's and camps then summer time seems insanely busy! Because of this, I won't be adding as many new already made items to my main store as I usually do. I am still available to work on custom sewing requests though. Just email me with your request and I will write back to you with a price and estimated completion time. Is the price and timeframe works for you, I charge a $5 deposit to which will be applied to the price. I will bill you for the remaining balance upon completion.

I will still be adding new items to Avant-Garde and Serenity Tree as usual. I really appreciate your understanding and business! You can keep up on the happenings on our farm and my business by following me on Twitter too! Thanks! April Ross
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment